Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Baby's 1st Food

Aadi started eating solids only after he was 4 months old. I wanted to give him a healthy start, but I do not have much time to make much food at home. So I just started with basic cereals. I bought rice cereals for him. But I wanted an organic option, but still did not want him to miss out on important ingredients like DHA. I found a good option in Happy Bellies Rice Cereal. It has everything that a Gerber Rice Cereal has, and this is organic and has DHA and probiotic which helps in digestion. My baby seems to like the taste too! I also use their Oat cereals and he likes that as well.
I introduced vegetables to my son, when he turned 5 months old. I used the same brand baby foods as well. But since they did not have many varieties I have used Gerber baby foods as well. But I like happy bellies since it is frozen and have no preservatives or unnecessary processing.
You can find this brand at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment